Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 28, 2024, 03:11:16 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Christmas cats

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas cats  (Read 1337 times)
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 10:20:18 pm »

Here's a great little phrase.  Cats don't have owners, they have staff.   Smiley I'll see if I can get a decent photo of this one.   I lost the ones we had when the hard drive on the PC died. Lesson learnt, we have a back up now on the PC  (my wife's)  and this Mac.
Report Spam   Logged
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2008, 05:19:40 pm »

I found this one which was taken in the summer to send to my wife who was visiting her family in Canada.The  small children of my wife's niece, wanted to see the dog and this old cat - and even me, maybe Lol. You see how we can't both be away together whilst we have this old cat but that's ok. I go  storm chasing in the US which my wife wouldn't do and she gets to visit her life long friend/ husband in France so it works ok. They have friends who have a house in  the Pyrenees and when we can we will go there, they tell me that the thunderstorms are wonderful in September and there is a 15 mile uninteruppted view and the skies will be clear. The best view I've ever had of the Milky way was when visiting these people a few years ago

Report Spam   Logged
rjgjr
« Reply #17 on: January 01, 2009, 12:30:01 am »

Wonderful photo John, nice to put a face to a name. Happy New Year!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum