Astronomy, Photography and Weather
April 16, 2024, 06:46:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Hello

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1271 times)
rjgjr
« on: November 24, 2008, 09:13:28 pm »

Thought I would introduce myself. I'm rjgjr (Richard) from Gold Beach, Oregon. With the help from several members, I think I've mastered the photo attachment issues I had. Just wanted to say hello. It's amazing that we all can live so far apart and for the most part see the same night time skies. You are all so talented in your photo taking, hopefully I will blend in. Best wishes to all.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

John9929
Global Moderator

Maghaberry, N.Ireland.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2008, 09:22:36 pm »

Thanks Richard for making yourself known, it's great to have you here. Glad you got the image loading sorted, we were very pleased to help. It's nice of you to think of us all as talented, we have actually learned a lot from each other, and I'm very certain you will blend in. In the main, we are all interested in the same things, so have fun and welcome.
Report Spam   Logged

John9929.
jjb

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2008, 10:21:56 pm »

Hi Richard,welcome to the forum enjoy your time here!

jonathan.
Report Spam   Logged
Paul
Global Moderator

Larne, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2008, 10:34:03 pm »

Richard,  Welcome to the Board, it's great to have people here from all over the World sharing common interests. Have fun and see you around!

Paul.
Report Spam   Logged

martinastro
Martin Mc Kenna
Global Moderator

Maghera, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2008, 11:28:23 pm »

Hi Richard. I would like to join in and thank you for joining the forum. It's fabulous to get photographers from all over the world joining. Especially from Oregon I hope you find that the forum accomodates at least one of your interests (perhaps three). Like you, I'm also amazed by the fact that the stars are somewhat similar across the planet on the same hemisphere.

I very much look forward to seeing more of your images. Not only will you blend in, but you could just as well teach us some new things.

Enjoy yourself and keep shooting.  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 25, 2008, 12:02:37 am by John9929 » Report Spam   Logged

Roman White

Poltava, Ukraine

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 11:21:46 am »

Welcome to the forum, Richard  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

SkyWatcher 130/900mm EQ3, Bresser 76/700mm, 20x90 bino. and other, Olympus SP-550UZ
Eclipse & comet chaser, occultation & meteor observer
Poltava Astronomy Portal

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum