Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 28, 2024, 09:54:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Kalmiopsis Wilderness

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Kalmiopsis Wilderness  (Read 1141 times)
rjgjr
« on: July 31, 2011, 08:53:39 pm »

The wife and I drove up to the mountains yesterday afternoon and I splurged for "Subway" which we stopped and got on the way. We ate at the campground with nothing but the birds, breeze and an occasional bug to keep us company, with views like this you don't need much more!

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anton

It Was Clear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2011, 10:21:54 pm »

Great selection Richard I favour the first image with the curved road saying that I also like the look of the rocks and foxgloves, sounds an ideal place for a picnic.

Thanks
Report Spam   Logged

JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2011, 10:56:20 pm »

Wonderful shots,Richard. I love the openness  too. We should be living near that kind of environment rather than where we are on an estate .Ugh.

Subway-when I'm on Tour I always get toasted tuna/mayonnaise  6 " roll -love it. I tried the 12" one evening about 1030pm and  it was too much too late so I stick to the 6 ". It was in Denver 2008 when I first had it and the guy in the diner asked me if I wanted fries with it..fries with everything - I'm expecting one day to be asked if I want fries with ice cream Lol.

Report Spam   Logged
markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2011, 07:46:44 am »

They're lovely shots indeed Richard.  My fave is number 2.  I'm completely with what John says, I live in the middle of scruff-ville so simply adore lansdscape views.  Mind you, i'm off to Iceland for a week on sunday, so shall be getting plenty of pickies from there Wink
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum