Astronomy, Photography and Weather
January 23, 2021, 06:06:48 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Mishmash 2

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mishmash 2  (Read 190 times)
rjgjr
« on: June 17, 2011, 03:52:42 pm »

Thanks for the comments all. Regarding your questions John, the photo of the horse didn't turn out as planned. There were a lot of deep shadows on the left side of his face, and in brightening them and bringing back the color, it looks like I overdid it a tad, though he did have a lot of red in him. It didn't look that ruddish until you mentioned it!
I have a walk-behind self-propelled (thank goodness) mower that I use on the flat areas, but everything else is with a weedeater. The large grassy slope area in the photo is my septic leach field, I usually do it by hand with the weedeater, but here I had borrowed a neighbords 15 HP DR Mower while he was on vacation.
The photo of Hwy 101, The State is beginning to overlay the highway with new asphalt, and when they're all done and have it all restriped, I'll go back and take another photo with the road nice and black.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum