Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 28, 2024, 07:40:33 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Good to be back!

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Good to be back!  (Read 347 times)
rjgjr
« on: May 19, 2011, 07:42:41 am »

Hi Guys,

Sorry I haven't been around in awhile even though I have been following the forum. The big season for you that live in the north is about to begin, looking forward to your images. Here are a few images I have collected over the past several days, the weather is finally starting to warm up and dry out a bit here in Oregon.

Richard

Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Anton

It Was Clear

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2011, 08:11:06 am »

Welcome back Richard and good to see your creative images again, love the sunset.
Report Spam   Logged

martinastro
Martin Mc Kenna
Global Moderator

Maghera, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2011, 12:13:27 pm »

Welcome bacl Richard!!, great to see your photography again, and what a way to get the ball rolling with these beautiful seascapes. Love the cloud tops catching the sun and the drftwood on the beach, thanks for sharing and good luck on your next outing.  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2011, 07:44:46 pm »

Hi Richard, always good to hear from you and always good to see images from your beautiful part of the world!  Drop in more often!  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 10:19:15 pm »

Ah..great.The good old days are back  Smiley Lifts my heart to see the Oregon coast again,Richard. I met up with Laurie Excell on Tour (she had a photo. Tour alongside ours with two Tempest guides). I bought her latest book and she signed it and allowed  me to have photo with her- I mention this because she has a shot in the book of waves crashing on the Oregon coast -not sure where but she also has a photo of the  Heceta Head Lighthouse,Oregon as sea fog comes in and the lighthouse beam shines through it at twilight. Found it   http://issuu.com/heldesign/docs/0321741323composition Here's her site http://www.laurieexcell.com/
It's worthy a look at folks.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum