Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 28, 2024, 09:18:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Jerusalem UFO

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Jerusalem UFO  (Read 452 times)
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« on: February 04, 2011, 08:03:23 pm »

I wasn't sure if i should  be posting this in here or in General  or even atall but  I thought Astro--Space more appropriate,if it's appropriate at all.

My thoughts are that it's someone with a sophisticated laser but the only lasers I've seen are beams. It's clearly controlled as it comes down and stops just above The Dome. of all places in Jerusalem, guaranteed to have an audience.No doubt someone with the right equipment will  be able to measure the size of the light source and also that incredible speed upwards.

Here are the various viewpoints from which a video was taken.. Do people video  a city at night or are they in on it ?

http://www.vancouversun.com/health/More+videos+surface+bizarre+sighting+Jerusalem/4220176/story.html

i don't understand what this sceptic is saying re. the audio but he's comparing video 1 with  video 2 and he says it doesn't add up and a mistake has been made and consequently  declares it a hoax.

http://www.youtube.com/user/HOAXKiller1
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

martinastro
Martin Mc Kenna
Global Moderator

Maghera, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2011, 10:48:48 pm »

Thanks for posting this fascinating link John, these videos have been causing a sensation on the net and in the world wide media. They are very interesting video clips and I suspect that they are most certainly fakes and I assume the other videographers are involved in the hoax as well. If visual reports come in from many other people at the same time then that would make things more interesting. We will find out in due course how this one ends. Good to see something different  Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2011, 06:56:22 pm »

Curious indeed!  I will abstain in judgement though if that's ok!  Wink
Report Spam   Logged

JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 09:39:49 pm »

As you wish,Mark  Smiley