Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 29, 2024, 08:44:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Bell 212 Heli. and Hercules

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bell 212 Heli. and Hercules  (Read 352 times)
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« on: October 24, 2010, 08:47:39 pm »

Many thanks all, as ever, very much appreciated. When I take a photo now,  I say to my wife, 'they'll love this one, they'll love that one' lol.

Richard-I'll leave the info. and proper ID to you if that's ok with you as  as I only know the basics, I'm more on the photography side than aircraft enthusiast but I only take what I like of course and  I do like to watch the military aircraft and commercial ones too - I just think they're fascinating. I must put a few I took last year at Heathrow en-route to my annual chase  Tour and if you've got an opportunity to get to see some it makes for a great day and we'd be keen to see what you have over there too.

Dave..Lol.Yes, you've hit the nail on the head with the 'getting about a bit ' comment. We went to Cornwall on Friday 10.00am  intending to stay overnight and return Saturday but we stayed until this afternoon (Sunday) and arrived home at 5.45pm. We have two cats (14 years olds) and I haven't wanted to leave them on their own but our good neighbour  came in ,fed them and sort of said 'Hi'. They were fine when we got back although one ignored us for a while then gave us a row as they do. Cats don't have owners,they have staff. lol. Our neighbour also filled the bird feeders which was another worry so, we really enjoyed the trip. I'm  sure  you'll just love some of the photos - one in  particular that just amazed me - weather related. I got through 5 CF cards - 4 X 4GB. and a  2GB and started on a 16GB..I've just started transferring them. You'll like this ..lol. My last shots were of a tree on an M5 motorway service station on the way home earlier. We drove in and the sun was shining on this lone tree and the leaves were a wonderful autumn yellow,don't know what it was though, maybe someone will know when I post it. ..the camera gear was packed away but I couldn't help myself and got it back  out. Maybe I need some  counselling Lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum