Astronomy, Photography and Weather
April 16, 2024, 05:01:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Netweather Winter Forecast 2010/2011

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Netweather Winter Forecast 2010/2011  (Read 9290 times)
markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2010, 04:25:38 pm »

It doesn't get anymore exciting for us either reading Joe bastardis latest blog entry either Sad

HELLO, EUROPE... NO CHANGE IN WINTER IDEAS ON THE THREAT OF BRUTAL COLD ALPS INTO SOUTHERN RUSSIA.
By the way, you can follow me on Twitter (I am @BigJoeBastardi). I occasionally tweet there on Europe when I don't have time for monster posts. In fact, I tweeted today.

I see nothing to back away on the idea that the core of the worst of the winter is in southern Europe into southern Russia this year. Most of the "continent" is cold and it's Ireland, northern and central Great Britain and Scandinavia that has the shot at warmer than normal. It will be a tussle in Brussels, but once south to Vienna and Berne, it's the cold that will turn people into non-believers (if they have not had enough already) that may be warm, warm, warm is not the way to go. I also think the winter is cold from Italy to Turkey. The threat of cold is no bull in Istanbul.

Having my way with words here.

In fact, I am so impressed that I think my relatives all the way to Bari, Italy, are going to see it snow this year.

For my amigos in Madrid... look out, a cold Spanish winter is on the way. In Greece and Cyprus, colder than normal. In fact, from about the 50th latitude south, this looks nasty, but centered between 40 and 45.

If you like winter cold... you'll love what's coming.

Ciao for now.

Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum