Astronomy, Photography and Weather
April 16, 2024, 04:40:43 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Apaches Close Up

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Apaches Close Up  (Read 296 times)
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« on: October 18, 2010, 04:58:14 pm »

Many thanks. It's going to be an anticlimax when I post the others - nothing like these for punch - such an awesome machine. I really like the silhouette one too,Martin.There's something about it but I can't say what. I think the Airshow season is over now ,I'll probably go to the one 20 miles from here- a major event-RAF Fairford.

Richard- that's great that you sent them to your son. If you (or he) want any full size just let me know - you can print and enlarge to poster size then.The ISO was down at 200 so there won't be any noise  to spoil a full sized image. Must have been exciting for the boys to get Tom Cruise'e autograph. I've seen the Thunderbirds here at the Fairford Air Show only 20 miles from me. I got stuck in traffic as we neared the venue so we got there after it had started, it's horrendous as thousands go to see it and we'd just parked up within the grounds when the Thunderbirds overflew the car park - I really  needed ear plugs- what a tremendous roar and so low too, I didn't hear them coming either so they took me by surprise - I'm sure I jumped Lol.

Lol..I knew you'd like them, Conor.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum