Astronomy, Photography and Weather
August 12, 2020, 07:28:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Convective Outlook UK & Ireland - Sun June 6th

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Convective Outlook UK & Ireland - Sun June 6th  (Read 74 times)
markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« on: June 06, 2010, 02:14:16 pm »

Rainfall radar is looking promising for me! Very bright echoes coming my way!  Grin

I'm getting a bit of sadistic amusement here - my neighbour with the 'large mouth', lets describe him as, saw me packing up all my solar gear before and carting it back in and made a comment how "I must be ****ing mad packing up, today was going to be a lovely day - he could feel it in his bones...".  Well, i'd already seen the cloud tops heading in, and watching the echoes get brighter on the radar hence my retreat...  Now the large sweaty mammal is outside firing up his bbq, big plate of meat and bread buns at his side...  I'm just going to nip to the local shop to get me a few cans of beers then i'm going to sit back and watch the heavy rain come in and put his bbq out  Wink Hopefully there may be a bit of lightning too...

All good fun on a sunday afternoon!  Roll Eyes
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum