Astronomy, Photography and Weather
April 20, 2024, 01:11:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other hobbies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other hobbies.  (Read 3395 times)
Matthew C

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2008, 12:51:02 am »

Well ive been playing basketball for years. Ive represented ireland and im currently playing National league which is the second hightest league in ireland. Ive played in spain england scotland wales and sweden with my teams etc.

I love photography! I love just watching sunsets and thinking. i like to be on my own and i love being surrounded by friends at the same time!

Guys we complain about the weather so much but on many a night out id be walking home at say 3am, or 4, or 5 depending and have seen magnificent skies! We just dont wait up long enough! Roll Eyes Thats anither passion of mine lol!

I LIVE on my computer. love music and limewire wahey!  ya can never beat an auld comedy either!
Report Spam   Logged

Matthew Cahill
Observing Director,Committe Member and IFAS rep for GAC.

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.It is the source of all true art and all science. He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe,is as good as dead.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum