Astronomy, Photography and Weather
April 19, 2024, 08:46:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Other hobbies.

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Other hobbies.  (Read 3393 times)
Roman White

Poltava, Ukraine

View Profile WWW
« on: July 19, 2008, 08:01:01 pm »

Just curius what other stuff do you guys get up to when your not doing astronomy/weather/photography?
As Martin said:
(...) Photography, both day and night, and looking after the website/log book take up much of my time (...)
, I agree with it and even more, the studying at university will eat a lot of my time.
But when I have a time left over, I simply relax or I'm busy with my another hobbies (chemistry or cartography or else).
What do I mean under "relax": sleeping (ha-ha  Cheesy); watching TV or listening to music; I also like aircraft simulators (as Dave told about himself); simply walking outside and playing with my pets; working in the garden; going out for a trip if I have several free days; etc. etc. ... digging on the web or chatting here at this forum is also a kind of relax.

Well, the life is beautiful, and we'd never expect a situation when "it is nothing to do". If only we had time and energy for everything we want to do.

P.S. It is not a "Barby" forum!  Cheesy
« Last Edit: March 16, 2009, 07:15:05 pm by Roman White » Report Spam   Logged

SkyWatcher 130/900mm EQ3, Bresser 76/700mm, 20x90 bino. and other, Olympus SP-550UZ
Eclipse & comet chaser, occultation & meteor observer
Poltava Astronomy Portal

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum