Astronomy, Photography and Weather
October 16, 2019, 11:49:21 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Gold Beach OR, Panorama

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gold Beach OR, Panorama  (Read 107 times)
rjgjr
« on: April 03, 2010, 04:57:36 pm »

This is the little coastal town of Gold Beach OR that I am always posting photos from in and around. I've been trying to figure out this URL thing for some time now and think I have it, retrieving this image from Pbase.  If you pan clear to the right of the image where that bump drops into the Pacific Ocean, that is Cape Sebastian. I live about two inches to the left of that by the notch at about 600' in elevation. Enjoy the image, It's 11 verticle shots taken at 55 mm and stitched together in Microsoft ICE.

http://www.pbase.com/image/123243002/original
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 05:04:34 pm by Richard Glenn » Report Spam   Logged

martinastro
Martin Mc Kenna
Global Moderator

Maghera, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2010, 12:12:05 pm »

That's a cracker image Richard, love the section which drops into the Ocean - nice to see where you live, beautiful place indeed. Thanks for sharing this with us.
Report Spam   Logged

paulster78

Omagh, N. Ireland

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 01:20:29 am »

Great pano Richard!  Nice location you have there, keep the photos coming Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 11:39:04 am »

Fantastic!  Enjoyed looking at the others in your album too Smiley
Report Spam   Logged

JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 12:44:33 pm »

I'm bowled over - Superb. I bet you'll get some great shots in a winter storm at the Ocean end, the wind blown surf looks lively now and no storm, very well worth all that rtouble, 11 verticals and spot on unlike my first effort in the summer  where the road looked like it had been  displaced by an earthquake Lol.

My favourite, by a long way, of the gallery photos is Crater Lake ,that's a stunning setting. You've given us a real treat here,Richard,you live in a wonderful place I envy you.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum