Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 28, 2024, 10:38:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Snow Potential - Late March

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Snow Potential - Late March  (Read 1228 times)
markt

West Midlands, UK

View Profile
« on: March 27, 2010, 11:48:03 am »

Hiya Martin.

Certainly for me regards that thundery weather I was watching the radar on several occassions watching some bright echos, however they always fizzled away just as they were about to 'hit' me.  Apart from a few times when the clouds looked interestingly threatening (and nothing come of it) its all i've had.  Shame really as its just been annoyingly wet and none descript of late here.

The cold weather next week should be interesting with many areas having some wintry precipitation.  I may be wrong, but I think for me in the west midlands it is more likely to be on the wet side rather than the snowy side - or it will snow but just melt as soon as it lands  Tongue  It would be nice to be wrong though and have one more proper, albeit brief, blast of winter - I could cope with a couple of days off work  Wink

Mark
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum