Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 29, 2024, 04:05:58 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Help !

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help !  (Read 255 times)
JohnC

Gloucester : UK

View Profile
« on: July 27, 2009, 12:29:18 pm »

Tinypic won't upload for me-it won't upload using any of the boxes - I used to use the second one .I see it wants me to register BUT who can spot the other problem ?? Lol.

I do like the Dutch but I can't speak it and neither can I read it. Are there any clever souls here who can tell me how to get english ?, I just don't see anywhere to change it however as it's all in dutch I wouldn't know the place to click if it was there., I can't post my  Friday's weather photos.

What's happening is that I upload the photo to tinypic from my  folder,I click on and highlight that second box and then click 'copy' but it won't do this,it remains as the tinypic  address, no photo code goes in. I ended up yesterday posting 7 urls, I had to delete the post.

http://nl.tinypic.com/?t=postupload
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jgs001

Horsham, Sussex, UK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 01:57:49 pm »

John, I can't help on tinypic uploads... but scroll down to the bottom of the page... lower right, box called Taal... this adjusts the language.
Report Spam   Logged

John
Canon 450d, EF-S 18-55 IS, 55-250 IS, Raynox DCR250
HQE5 + C80ED & Vista 80s. NexStar Skymax 102 SLT.

*** My Astro Blog ***
JohnC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 02:11:36 pm »

Thanks John. I should have scrolled down further-I had the page down too low o the screen ,I thought that was the length of it. Computers are not my forte .Ugh. - It's in english now.
Report Spam   Logged
JohnC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 02:25:57 pm »

This time I've signed up and this has worked re. the photos - it hasn't stopped me posting photos before though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum