Astronomy, Photography and Weather
March 29, 2024, 02:26:32 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IAA lecture programme continues alternate Wednesdays from September - an excellent programme of lectures- Queens University Belfast - Bell Lecture Theatre. Also keep an eye out for the Summer Events

Home Help Search Gallery Staff List Login Register  

Chase Report 4/4/09

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Chase Report 4/4/09  (Read 390 times)
Tyler

Lincoln, Nebraska/Waconia, Minnesota, USA

View Profile WWW
« on: April 06, 2009, 09:27:10 pm »

Thanks Guys  Smiley I enjoyed this one. Still awaiting my first tornado of 2009 though! A chase in Northern Kansas is possible this Saturday/Sunday/Monday timeframe, will have to see. I am a little concerned about how many setups have occured in the high plains so early this year, probably nothing to worry about, but we have gotten 3 opportunities by early April, and the southern plains have only had maybe 6 setups. Doesn't usually happen, I just hope it doesn't affect the pattern the rest of this spring/summer.

But yeah listened to a good talk at the CPSWS in Lincoln, Nebraska by Mike Umsheid. He has some amazing photography you should check out at http://www.underthemeso.com

I am in such a chase mode lately I haven't got anything done! I need to settle down, and just relax, still have an month or more till the good stuff. Btw, we only got 1" of snow that night, but Check Mike H's site, cause he was chasing the Blizzard up north.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Bookmark this site! | Upgrade This Forum
SMF For Free - Create your own Forum